So you are looking for Best Free Photo Editing Apps Android 🙂 don’t worry we have listed some of the best free photo editing apps to enhance your photo taken from your Android smartphone
Photo Editing Apps Android
Snapseed is one of the most popular Photo Editing App For Android which was developed by Nik software. It enhances photos and applies the digital filter. By using Snapseed you can edit your pictures by swiping gestures to select different enhancements and effects. Snapseed users can do automatic adjustment of color and contrast. Snapseed can save users history to provide you a direct access to the actions which you have used before. By using the default filters and editing features it can create and save filter combinations. The Snapseed includes many special effects and filters such as vintage, Grunge, Drama, Tilt-shift, frames, and center focus.
Key Features Of The App
- 26 Tools and Filters, including Healing Brush, And HDR Option
- Supports JPG and DNG files
- It Provides “stack” to re-adjust and edit some of your Photos later
- Different Types of Selective filter brushes
- All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
2) PhotoDirector Photo Editor App
Photo Director Photo Editor is yet another Free Photo Editing App For Android which changes your pics and makes them look like they were shot on professional DSLR cameras. From an ordinary photograph, you can create professional quality Artwork. In this app, u can use many photo frames, manual filters, and effect to make your photos look beautiful. This app focuses MorManualon, enhancements rather than filters. It has access to white balance, HSl sliders, RGB color channels etc to edit your photos professionally. There are also sliders brightness, exposure, darkness, contrast, and tone. It is very useful for someone who wants more than just filters.
Key Features Of The App
- Collage maker with beautiful templates
- Total Color Control with HSL And Curve control to make quick color adjustments
- Quick Blur Support which lets you blur your background objects
- Magic Objects Remover Tool which removes desired objects from the photo
By using the Pixlr app you can unlock your creativity. It has over 2million combinations of free overlays, filters, and effects. This app has a variety of spacing layout and background to create photo collages. It uses simple editing tools to remove red eyes, blemishes and whiten your teeth and make your selfies beautiful.