If you’ve forgotten your Google password after the reset, don’t worry. There’s a way to bypass the Google account verification process with FRP Bypass APK.
FRP Bypass Download APK Below
Download Other FRP Bypass Android Tools From Below
What is FRP?
Factory Reset Protection is a security feature that was introduced with Android 5.1 Lollipop. In other words, it is designed to protect your device from unauthorized access in an event that it is lost or stolen.
However, It can be a real headache if you forget your Google password after resetting your android smartphone and can’t get into your phone.
Here’s how do I bypass FRP in settings before resetting your phone to avoid google account verification.
How do I remove FRP lock?
Here’s how you can bypass google account verification with the help of APK using OTG cable.
- Firstly, download the FRP bypass apk from the download link above with the help of a PC or any other android device using a USB OTG cable.
- Secondly, transfer the APK file to your USB drive.
- After that, turn on your android device and follow the instructions of the Setup Wizard until it prompts you to enter your Google password information (which you presumably do not have).
- After that, Connect your USB drive (which contains the APK file) to the OTG cable, and then connect that OTG cable to your Android device.
- This will prompt the File Explorer on your device to open, at this point you can locate the FRP apk file and tap to install it on your android device.
- Once the APK is installed and ready to use open it and select the option for “Back Up and Reset”. From there, select “Factory data reset”, and then “Erase everything”.
- This will clear out all personal information and downloaded applications from your Android device. Therefore, allowing you to start from scratch and add a new Google account to your device.
How do I bypass Google verification on Android after factory reset?
The above method will work for most phones to bypass google verification but still if you are unable to bypass FRP then check out our step-by-step guide to bypass FRP after a factory reset
How do I fix Samsung custom binary blocked by FRP?
The Factory Reset protection lock is applicable to all Samsung smartphones for security purposes. Unfortunately, it tends to backfire for most of the users who forget their Google account details after resetting their phone.
Go through this article to fix the custom binary blocked by FRP
Below are the most commonly asked questions related to FRP.
What is the use of FRP bypass APK?
FRP bypass is a process of bypassing the FRP lock placed on Android devices. For instance, If you forget your Google account password or username, this process can help you access your device with the help of the FRP apk.
In short, It is safe to use with caution. However, there are some risks. These risks include:
- It can allow anyone to access your device without your permission.
- It will bypass the security measures.
- Above all, It can allow anyone to access your sensitive data.
Will rooting a phone ByPass FRP?
Rooting an Android device will not bypass FRP. However, it can only be bypassed if the phone is running an older version of Android (before Lollipop).
Will flashing a phone remove FRP?
No, flashing a phone will not disable FRP.
Does a factory reset remove Google account?
A factory reset doesn’t remove your Google account from your phone. FRP is activated by default.
Can FRP be bypassed?
Yes, you can bypass FRP. FRP is just a protective layer from google to help prevent others from accessing your google account on your device.
Can I download FRP bypass APK?
you can download the APK by clicking the download button provided above.
What is the best free FRP bypass tool?
There are quite a few apps, honestly, just pick any app to bypass FRP.